Learn to fix your equipment
Whether it’s a regulator problem, a wet suit tear or a broken mask strap, the Equipment Specialist course can help. This Specialty course prepares you for the basic equipment maintenance, care and adjustments you’ll encounter every day. In addition, you’ll get the valuable background on equipment repair and purchase, making you better able to protect your investment.
- PADI Scuba Diver, Junior Scuba Diver, PADI Open Water Diver, Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 12 years old (10 for PADI Junior Scuba Diver and PADI Junior Open Water Diver)
This course is a must have for anybody planning on being a professional in the industry, the gear guru, or anyone with a keen interest in how their equipment works. During your PADI Equipment Specialist program, you’ll familiarize yourself with the operation and maintenance of your personal equipment. Your instructor might also provide the opportunity to review new or unfamiliar dive equipment. The program is not an equipment repair program but it does give you:
- Theory, principles and operation of dive equipment
- Routine recommended care and maintenance procedures
- Common problems with equipment and recommended professional maintenance procedures
- Simple suggestions for comfortable equipment configurations and an introduction to new equipment
or Contact us for upcoming dates for this course.
- Includes Save-a-Dive Kit