When you dive deep, the narrow and penetrating beam will help you discover what lies beneath with clarity. The 400 lumens of power adds a fuller illumination. You can stay underwater for up to 10 hours as that is as long as the 4 X C alkaline batteries last. Thanks, to its easy-to-use rotary switch, this light is simple to operate. The molded rubber bezel cover protects the light and reduces the glare. This dive light is durable because it is made of non-corrosive polycarbonate plastic and is also tough because of its non-conductive ABS material. Bring light into everything you do, under or outside the water, with The Underwater Kinetics eLED L1 Dive Light.
- 1-Hand Operated Rotary Switch
- Batteries included
- Burn Time: 10 hrs.
- Dent or Freeze to Skin in Cold Weather
- Length 6.2in.
- Height 1.5 in.
- Width 1.7 in.
- Dive Table Reading Light
- Durable, Tough, Non-Conductive ABS
- Fits Neatly in BC Pocket
- Great Photo Spotting or Gauge
- High intensity LED
- Lumens: 400
- Molded Rubber Bezel
- Narrow and Penetrating Beam
- Owner’s Manual
- Polycarbonate Plastic Construction
- Power: 4 x “”C””-Cell Alkaline
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Ready to Use
- Reduces Glare and Protects Light
- Weight: 15.02 oz.
- Will Not Corrode