Scuba Gear for Sale at UBC
At the UBC Aqua Society we sell just about everything you could possibly need. From knives and lights to fins and masks, we have it all. If you desire larger, more expensive items such as a BCD or a dry suit we will be happy to help you find the right piece of gear, then we’ll order it for you.
We’re in the process of taking our shop online! Check out our online shop
Rent Scuba Gear from The Aqua Society
The UBC Aqua Society has a full line of high quality rental gear. Unlike other Dive operations, The UBC Aqua Society is a non-profit organization, allowing us to provide higher quality rental gear at lower cost!
Please note the Aqua Society is closed Saturday & Sunday, therefore we have a weekend rental rate and a weekday rental rate. Weekend rentals include both Saturday and Sunday. Weekday rental rates are per day. Any Certified Diver with proof of recent diving experience can rent at the UBC Aqua Society at the below rates.
Aqua Society Members receive 35% off rentals anytime! Club Dives receive 50% off !
|Scuba Gear (Regs / BCD)||$39||$27|
|Personal Gear (Mask/Snorkel/Fins)||$15||$10|
|Tank & Weights||$15||$10|
|Additional Tanks (AL 80)||$15 ea||$10 ea|
|Wetsuit exposure Pgk. (w/ Hood/gloves/boots)||$19||$14|
|Drysuit exposure Pkg. (w/ Hood/gloves/boots)||$49||$35|
|Please inquire about additional auxiliary gear|
Gear Rental Packages:
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Given the nature of the training and trips that the UBC Aqua Society conducts we have the following Refund and Cancellation Policy in place to protect the club. In order to offer our high quality scuba programs with our current cost structure, we must take into account fixed costs such as instructors, bookings and charter rentals. These costs often cannot be recouped unless our courses and charters running near capacity, necessitating this policy.
1. No refunds can be given for COURSES missed for the following conditions: lack of transportation, of commitment, personal reasons or temporary medical conditions. Under these circumstances you be rescheduled for one of our other courses. The course must be completed within a year. Otherwise, the course credit will expire.
2. Refunds will only be given on COURSES because of permanent medical reasons less the cost of materials and completed sessions.
3. TRIPS are refundable only if the UBC Aqua Society is able to re-sell your spot. No refund will be given on spots that Aquasoc can not re-sell, this includes deposits.
4. EQUIPMENT purchased at the UBC Aqua Society may be returned within 30 days with the receipt if it has not been used. No refund is given for special orders.
5. GEAR RENTALS are refundable only if 3 days notice is given.