Moving On Up!
Upon completing the Open Water Diver Course, many people are curious about a variety of different types of diving. The Advanced Open Water Diver Course is designed to open your eyes to the many types of diving that pique your interest!
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 (12 for PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
This certification includes five Adventure Dives! Below are some of the required and optional dives to choose from (some dives have additional fees)
- Deep Dive (required)
- Underwater Navigation Dive (required)
- Nigh Dive
- Wreck Dive
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Underwater Videographer
- Fish ID
- Underwater Naturalist
- Boat Diver
- Drysuit Diver
- Enriched Air Diver
These 5 dives are conducted over one weekend. After these five dives, you’ll be more experienced, feel more comfortable in the water and simply enjoy diving more because you better understand the underwater environment.
For upcoming dates for this course, please see below or Contact us
- All necessary rental gear and materials provided. Divers need to provide their own personal gear (Mask, Fins, Snorkel) and Advanced Gear (light + Compass) Rental packages available
- With your Advanced Open Water Certification completed, get your Enriched Air Specialty or Drysuit Speciality for $178+tax
* Divers must provide their own light and tank beacon for the Night Dive.
Upcoming Dates for Advanced Open Water Diver Course
Advanced Open Water Course July 28th – 29th$299.00 Add to cart
Advanced Open Water Course Aug 25th – 26th$299.00 Add to cart
Advanced Open Water Course Sept 15th – 16th$299.00 Add to cart
Advanced Open Water Course Oct 27th – 28th$299.00 Add to cart
Advanced Open Water Course Nov 10th – 11th$299.00 Add to cart