Advance your Diving Skills
Upon completing the Open Water Diver Course, many people are curious about a variety of different types of diving. The Advanced Open Water Diver Course is designed to open your eyes to the many types of diving that pique your interest!
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 (12 for PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
Complete Dives in
- Deep Diving
- Underwater Navigation Diving
- Wreck Diving
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Diving
- Underwater Naturalist
These 5 dives are conducted over one weekend. After these five dives, you’ll be more experienced, feel more comfortable in the water and simply enjoy diving more because you better understand the underwater environment.
- Scuba rental gear and materials provided* Divers need to provide their own personal gear (Mask, Fins, Snorkel) and Advanced Gear (light + Compass) Rental packages available
- With your Advanced Open Water Certification completed, get your Enriched Air Specialty or Drysuit Speciality for a special price