Explore Sunken Ships
The lure of exploring sunken vessels, airplanes and automobiles is something most divers can’t resist. The PADI Wreck Diver Specialty course introduces you to wreck diving and helps you develop the skills and knowledge necessary for safe and fun wreck diving.
- PADI Adventure Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 15 years old
British Columbia is home to 7 very large ships sunk as artificial reefs. In light of this BC has been ranked on a number of occasions as #1 in the world for it’s artificial reefs. If you would like to see more information on B.C.’s artificial reefs please visit The Artificial Reef Society. The Wreck Specialty contains information on:
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of wreck diving
- The preparation and use of lights, air supplies, special equipment, penetration lines and reels
- Limited-visibility diving techniques and emergency procedures
The Wreck Diver Specialty is conducted over a series of 4 dives.
or Contact us for upcoming dates for this course.
- All rental gear included