If you set your sights close to home and aspire to work at a local dive center, you can make it a full time career or a great part time job! There’s a sense of pride sharing something you are passionate about. You help others enrich their own lives by experiencing the adventure of diving.
The PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor program is your final step in the quest to become a PADI Instructor. You’ll receive comprehensive training, supported by a wide variety of PADI educational materials. PADI Open Water Scuba Instructors may conduct a broad range of PADI programs from Discover Scuba to Divemaster.
- Knowledge development through self-study, quizzes, lectures and presentations
- Confined water skill review and assessment, workshops and presentations
- Open water workshops, rescue assessment and candidate presentations
- Hold a dive certification for at least six months
- Proof of CPR training within the last 24 months
- Medical clearance signed by a physician
- Have at least 100 logged dives prior to entering a PADI Instructor Exam
- PADI Divemaster
- Instructor Crew Pack Materials
- Emergancy First Responer Instructor Course and Material
- Instructor Development Elearning
Course does not Include
- PADI Application and Exam Fees $1586.00
Contact us for more information