SL3 eLED L2
The UK SL3 (L2) eLED dive light will give you the most lumens for your dollar.
Take it with you on vacation to look under ledges and into cracks along the wall or use it as a back-up or secondary light for more advanced diving at night or into wrecks and caves.
It is powered by 3 disposable alkaline c-size batteries so you do not have to worry if it has been charged and it works where electricity is not always available.
- Twist ON/OFF bezel sealed with two O-Rings for reliability
- Reliable double o-ring waterproof seal
- Beam produces a bright center spot with low level peripheral lighting
- Stainless steel loop clips to BC accessory snap clips
- Low maintenance corrosion proof ABS and Polycarbonate housing
- Lanyard included
- Proudly made in the USA
|DIMENSIONS (L W H):||7.90 in x 2.00 in x 2.00 in
20.07 cm x 5.08 cm x 5.08 cm
|LIGHTS SUBCATEGORY:||Waterproof / Search and Rescue|
|BATTERY TYPE:||Alkaline Disposable|
|BATTERY DESCRIPTION:||3C Alkaline / LR14 / AM2 Cells|
|BURN TIME (ALKALINE):||5.5 hrs|
|LIGHT OUTPUT (ALKALINE):||425 lm|
|BEAM DISTANCE:||682.00 ft
|DEPTH RATING:||500.00 ft
|DIVE LIGHTS:||Secondary Dive|